Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Updated Blogger

Wow, I didn't realise that I could update to the beta version of Blogger so soon. I am not really sure what the updates were but I definitely like the labels for posts. I miss the categories in wordpress whereby I could just browse through the categories of postings rather than scroll through each post month by month to look for a specific topic.

It's been a while since I have posted anything, I think I will have more time this week to put some of my thoughts down.

2 comments:

anakbrunei said...

Silly question: How did u manage to update to the beta blogger? I keep trying but it keeps prompting me to create a new blog... :(

Me said...

I think if they let you upgrade, you would know it coz you will see they have given you the option to do so. Am I making any sense at all?