Monday, October 16, 2006

Another long gap

Well, it has been a while since I have actually posted something. I have a few drafts of entries but I feel that they were not good enough to be posted heheh a bit of quality control. Thanks for those of you who has stopped by.

We're on the last week of Ramadhan now and I think I have been too busy with work to take full advantage of this month to improve myself. I was planning to take at least the last 10 days off but I was not able to because of last minute change of scheduling by the boss. To me, fasting is Alhamdulillah not as tiring this year. I just feel sleepy at times, which borders on embaressment because I tend to yawn too much or doze off at my desk. I guess being online at this time of the night doesn't help matters.

Guess it's time to sleep now. Good night all. Don't forget to baca niat puasa.

No comments: