Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My first thoughts

Howdy,

Well, this is my first post. I have to be honest, this is probably my fifth or tenth blog which I have started in the past 12 months. I don’t actually remember how many blogs I have but I do know that all of them have not been updated over the past few weeks. I guess I just don’t have the time lately.
It’s a quiet night for my actually. I have not been feeling well. I managed to get some time off work due to a sore throat. I think I will take this time to recurperate, physically as well as mentally from my busy life. Eventhough I feel tired, feverish and uncomfortable with this infection, I kinda feel that I will be a better person when I get back to work.

I have been reading a few blogs from fellow Bruneians and it seems like blogs are more organised now. Not all blogs are bad I realise. Some are quite informative and constructive. I particularly like the blogs on the daily life of the country.

So once again, welcome to another blog from a Bruneian. I do hope I can maintain this blog

1 comment:

rose said...

Sore throat?

Drink warm water, add some Manuka honey (di supasave ada) and few slices of lemon.