Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Second time lucky

I have decided to move back to blogspot and write my blogs here. I wanted use wordpress because it used to be quite hard to register there. I do not want to add to the debate on which is better, blogspot or wordpress. I guess it comes down to your personal needs and preference.

I am quite impressed with the overall look of wordpress themes and the sidebars available for bloggers. The only problem is that I felt quite limited by how much code I can edit in wordpress. I want to put a tagboard on the blog as well. I also want to categorise my posts so that it will be easy for me to see what I have written on certain topics, but I am sure there must be a way to do this on blogspot. So I guess I will stay with blogspot/blogger.

Nothing much happening today as I stayed home most of time as I still have a bit of a cold.

1 comment:

rose said...

once u know how to categorise the posts.. teach me haa.. :) thanks :)